It’s an another award and i feel so honored and glad for this. I didn’t start a blog for any name and fame or for any awards,but i feel so happy if someone recognizes my writings and blog like this. My sincere thanks to eddaz who nominated me for “Real Neat Blog Ward”. Do visit her blog which has amazing and wonderful writings.
I honestly accept this award with all the smiles😊😊
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Answer seven questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3.Thank the person who nominated you, linking the link to their blog.
4.Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them by commenting in their blog.
Questions asked by eddaz:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Here is the list and I feel quite glad and happy to know that i have visitors from almost all over the world!
2.What is your favorite sport?
Kabaddi! it’s my favorite sport and i was the key player at my school and college.Other than that i love volleyball and basketball!
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
I have started blogging on jan 26th,2016 and it’s a great journey so far,where i met great people with amazing thoughts and writings.I have met another special person in my life this year!
4. What is your favorite quote?
I have many quotes for my life which i follow or which had set for my life,but my favorite quote is
“Eat well,sleep well,stay lite and healthy,Live every second,laugh evryday and love beyond words”.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
I have som many favorite classes and teachers from school and college.I can’t tell one in particular.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
I feel every part of life as a lesson,and yes fewthings and fewtimes i felt as such. I feel that if we learn everything in prior, we can’t know the value of life!!
7. What musical instrumens have you tried to play?
I have tried playing guitar,but i couldn’t get succeed.I love watching someone who plays it!
Here are my nominees:
1. Okoto Engima
2. Momma’s view
My questions to nominees are:
1. What is the difference between blogging and content writing?
2. What are your favourite memories in recent times?
3. How many followers do you currently have to your blog?
4. What is your opinion on feminism?
5. If you look back 10 years from now,what were you?
6. What are things where you can’t live without them?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
It’s not mandatory to accept this award,but if you do that , I will be glad for your answers !!